Wednesday, January 12, 2011

My Horizons have been

  -   broadened, I  have been studying subjects that i don't really no a lot about in order to try to have better chemistry with the girls Ive been going out with lately - With confidence I can discuss housekeepers, the beach, some cooking, Pop Music, Cheese, and an array of other topics I wouldn't say I am an expert, but definite enough to get me by............................ Due to circumstances I have shut down FB account and other online accounts- I am hoping this will be a permanent ban as opposed to last time i closed FB and reopened it cause some Israeli girl  needed to check me out  - FB has been very resourceful as far as news and various posts from bloggers, the Knesset and other News Outlets, so ill miss that and also I used to like to keep it up as far as any girl that would go out with me can check me out on FB and  determine from there weather she'd like to meet or not....................I have to ask my neighbors, how the shoveling schedule works, I live on the first floor and there are tenants on second and third floor...................MB Sister has been Texting me to take out a girl i went out with about 53 days ago- Seems like she has her in rotisserie dating- I think it'd be awkward.........

No comments:

Post a Comment