Monday, January 10, 2011

Howard Get to sleep,

We need you for tomorrow- While waiting for AQ girl by the Reebok club I saw Howard Stern and Beth O walking into there Building. I wish i thought of something better to yell at him.................... I Picked up AQ and we went to a Kosher restaurant on the UPW. Our Conversation ranged from the waitresses funny hair ( not made fun of her) to her aesthetic work, and pretty much every topic They had Dylan Music in the background but it was a little to loud we got along well, Dessert sucked but for the most part it was fun- she mentions how she hates when guys undress her with there eyes, naturally i felt guilty even though i wasn't doing it so much- I dropped her off home in Rego Park, took me 22 minutes to get home, Not sure weather they'll be church on Sunday either from my end or hers.................................................. Interesting Text i got this afternoon. Previously I mentioned calling someone and she never called me back. This was about a month ago.- she texted me out of the blue - I told her that I didn't want to stalk her or be pushy by calling her again and plus I didn't get any confirmation that I should- we went back and forth I called her after- In case you cant guess what happened She didn't pick up i left her a message- She didn't get back to me yet------- Deja vu all over again-- Naa ill call her tomorrow night again ...........................

No comments:

Post a Comment