Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Do I call back,

I left a girl a message a couple days ago, she called me back now but didn't leave a message - this is the same girl i emailed roughly a year and half ago to no response I am always curious as to what has changed from that time till now, I don't have a good feeling about it this, but I don't want to go into this in a negative manner................... I think its pretty official as for Church with JH Girl from the other night- I didn't bother at first to email the lady that set it up to tell her about the date - cause it didn't go great, looking back on the night i think i came off a little obnoxious, but in accordance to the EE protocol, I promised to follow his instructions  I emailed the lady that set us up,she said she'd get back to me like the famous saying goes " don't call us will call you"- No Church on Sunday again......................................................

1 comment:

  1. maybe she came to her senses and realized what she gave up on. Stop being so negative man. Who is this EE guy? Must be a real ladies man.

    ReplyDelete