Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Peace in our time,

Like the great Appeaser Neville A. Chamberlain I too brought peace in our time  to a supermarket fight at the express lane today. A woman at the 10 item lane had about 35 items - Her ingenious plan was to separate the stuff into two bills that we should can legally get away with it, me of course being in the middle had to cool down the older woman  behind me who was rightfully  upset at the Express lane Scofflaw- they exchanged some words  it got a little heated, no profanity or pyshcial violence  was used, I calmed down the older woman telling her she can cut me if she wanted to, she did  and calmed down .I wont identify the ethnicity of the belligerents- but i will say neither of them were chosen..................

No comments:

Post a Comment