Monday, January 3, 2011

A former coach,

I was an assistant for always focused at the positive things that happened during the game, For instance we got beat by about 30 on game, but he was congratulating a player for Scoring  his first varsity points. The Best thing that happened to me tonight was I found a parking spot by the restaurant and on the way home after dropping her off i avoided a garbage truck. I didn't get it, as to why she would want to go out again, sure the first time nothing bad happened, but as i stated in previous  post she didn't get me our conversation was at a minimal and she showed no interest. I picked her up - DM was witness to that, Tried to develop conversation on the way to the restaurant, which went so so - We  Found a spot right in front it was a little tight. She is A food Expert so she was contemplating back and forth on what to order- more conversation, She wasn't getting me at all - Truth be told i was Bored out of my ass hearing about her lost remote mystery or about her housekeeper talk- but that's the only thing i can get her to elaborate on and i was trying to build off that- I was relieved the food was good at least or at least she pretend it was, and We  focused on a car outside that wasn't parked well, which ticked her off - more conversation, She went to the ladies room three times, Looked like she was in agony i think i had a lot to contribute to that even though i don't know what i did. The last time she went to the bathroom she came back appx 16 minutes later- she saw one of her cousins she needed to help with a problem -Truth I didn't mind i read my emails and a lot of the Jerusalem post on line, i got the check with Dessert ........ The ride home for me wasn't awkward, but for her seemed that way, she was playing with her phone and with exceptions to me apologizing for missing the lights there was little conversation, I dropped her off Thanked her for a " nice Evening" hoped everything worked out with her cousin and a good rest of the night......... JD - the guy that would jump on the grenade to save the unit is still in the will, No Church on Sunday..................................

No comments:

Post a Comment