Saturday, November 30, 2013

Proverbs



 Says   "By Way of Deception you wage war" - How about Love - Would proverbs Condone Deceiving Girls to make Love?...... RE ( Real Estate girl) Suggested to Go against the flow and Stop frivolously Dating. A) It's Expensive  B) Time Consuming , She only goes out with people she feels have potential. " But how does she know"? The W Bush Syndrome G0d tells her of course.......With Jdate Expiring yup again. The 90th minute emails Have NOT gone out and the game has ended with another boring 0-0 tie.....The Pieces of the Berlin Wall that I bought On Ebay cost me $20, $19.99 and $15.99 respectively considering the wall extended over 87 Miles not really a bargain, but still History....... from Aug 21 2011I decided to really quit the online world  this time, but prior to that I got an email from a girl "tziporah" . her pictures looked good, and we exchanged a couple of texts before she suggested we meet up Sunday night. She Called me Sat night, and had a weird accent and everything in the conversation was weird. Truth i didn't understand 90% of  the stuff she said, fast forward to 1100 this morning, i was grateful to get a text that shes in a lot of pain due to her "period " and wants to postpone, Ill be "Away" for couple weeks so maybe when i get back. Two Weeks turned to  Two years cause not only did she WhatsApp me She send me some compromising photos, and asked if i was busting something. I am consulting with QB on how to Respond.............

No comments:

Post a Comment