Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Misunderstandings?



  A Text from BG (Bubbly Girl) People. " Whatever happened, did you go out"? Nope I explained the situation of her being Busty and all . " So why not try again? She had a show...... . We never tried, I wasn't the one who chose not to contact her, and If someone doesn't want to go out I Respek...A the BG Chapter has ended.......Another Text from PSNG( pretty Sooo Nice girl) people. To summarize she said were in Different places and  she suggested to  read the faith based Book " Garden of Emunha"  . Still pondering weather to go out again what the hell did Two different places mean again?........Lilith who has by chance made Three matches and is well on her way to heaven Suggested that I call This girl whom she say's is great for me and vice verse. How does she know ? I'm going to wait it out due to the fact that I am meeting up with the Lovely young lady from the eternal and indivisible capital of the Jewish People.......




No comments:

Post a Comment