Monday, November 4, 2013

Not to sound


  Mean but the only thing me and a young lady that emailed me have in common is that we both weigh over 200 lbs except shes 5.2 and i'm 5.11 or 5.10 and half cause i slouch due to my insecurity (re- Howard stern)...... Another Great Idea A Restaurant Called SHABBAT where secular  and non Jews  can experience a traditional Shabbat meal during the week with different Ethnic Shabbat menus from ( Ashkenazim to all the Middle Eastern Cuisine depending on the theme) with the whole Friday night Atmosphere, just during the week..........PSNG( pretty so nice girl from Sephlink) I must say was really as nice as described. Due to the West coast time Start we stayed locally at Cafe K. Despite probably having 0.0 in common the conversation streamed from background to religion to kids to relationship failures and our sentences always ended off with that same generic ending of " yeah its a good thing" or something along those lines. She matched my passion for Food and we pretty much closed the restaurant. The Usual get home safe after dropping her off and Church on Sunday their will not be.........I offered to meet up with Scandinavian CUFIG( christian united for Israel) on Sunday,or anytime this week She said She'll get back to me.........BG(Bubbly Girl) texted that due to  the unfortunate news of a death in her extended family, this week wont be working out well for her. God gave God took  away... I offered my condolences and told her no worries whenever is good...........The Divine intervention  where the Young lady i was supposed to call from a while ago found me online, is not looking like it will happen. We exchanged some texts, but in all likelihood both fell out of the situation.. And just like that I am not Busy again..........

No comments:

Post a Comment