Saturday, November 9, 2013

Never in my Life,



  did I not want to win anything as badly as the night of the Fundraiser for the Young kid that was killed from Allergies. Not thinking they were going to call out the names in front of the whole crowd, it petrified me to think that SHARA MOOTA, MARY CONE, PHIL A. SHEEYO or LEAH A. ZAZEL would win. Thank g0d they didn't... I ran into DIG( divine intervention girl) while walking to shul, she was jogging I knew I was late cause she caught me a couple blocks further than when i saw her last week, She delayed her jog to walk with me a couple blocks, and i apologized for not bringing her water of which she was glad cause then she would have to PEE and carry the bottle also... Were still on for Monday night...........

No comments:

Post a Comment