Monday, November 25, 2013

Dating is Hmmm


    Contacting a girl with an uncanny resemblance to an ex that Favorited me on line. We immediately hit it off on texts and their was excitement from my end to meet up. She was bubbly, perky, and hungry and Looked more the Ex in person. Her originality and quirkiness impressed me among-est other things. I asked and listened a lot. Things got a tad slow listening, but I am really good at looking interested which i was just not so much the story. I drove her home and she asked i text her when i get in, She passed the test. "With the holidays and schedules will figure out when to get together next"...... No Church on Sunday......... The Question of the Post to Call or not to call BG( Bubbly Girl). Her people contacted me saying it's a go from her end despite leaving me hanging.........After the Iran Deal, it's amusing to hear the wrestling chant of the Iron Sheik from the 80s  " Iran Number One Russian number Two USA tuuuu (spit). Looks like he may have been a lil ahead of his time.............

No comments:

Post a Comment