Tuesday, November 19, 2013

The anxiety


To make that initial call to a girl, is only superseded by the anxiety to call to tell her that things are not working out. For myself I generally take the preemptive approach, and sense when a girl wants to get rid of me.( it happens a lot ). After two dates and one dead car battery date. Some would say Cowardly I  texted DI( divine intervention girl) that I really enjoyed my time with her, but feel like we're on two different paths, and hoped that everything works out for her. She shared my sentiment of confusion as to what the hell I was talking about. she bailed me out by asking if I didn't feel a connection - " there was, but not necessarily the connection to continue on and I didn't that was fair" - it was classically ambiguous. It satisfied me that she didn't feel badly and wished her " behatzlacha" I am not good at the phony " I think you're. Terrific girl blablabla  and the spurious All The Best.......The last time I met up with an Israeli girl that lived in "Ells kitchen" tempers flaired over Judeah and Samaria being occupied or liberated territory. This time should be different she's from the capital, Moroccan, And from the land of Flowing milk and hopefully Honey too......

No comments:

Post a Comment