Friday, November 15, 2013

The DIvine,


 may not know what he's talking about. Texting back and forth with DI (Divine int girl) I happened by chance to be near her work yesterday and offered a ride, Plus Coffee and a chocolate chunk cookie. Once again I proved to be a Knight in Shining armor, sans the Boobage and fact that my car wouldn't start. We fiddled with the key and she studied the manual to no avail. Seemed like DeJa Vu, except this time I insisted she go home as she had to get to her kids and yoga. She was gonna stay, but i was adamant. Problem Resolved as roadside showed one hour twenty minutes later. My Ex once told me " The Road to Hell is paved with good intentions" - Making a lot of sense.......A couple weeks ago i went out with a really "Sooo"   nice girl turned out we were in  "2 different places"...." but she liked you" Huh for real i would have gone out with her again.......

No comments:

Post a Comment