Saturday, November 2, 2013

"I am from the Sudan




    and I don't give a damn"- My Brother Mohammad famous words regarding his dating strategy. Never fold any hands. Should make for a very busy week...... A text from another Sephlink contact with a photo " Interested"? - She's pretty Sure, naturally I submitted my photo for approval. " Please call her shes soooooo Nice........I forgot how difficult the initial calls to ask girls out was. Falling a sleep early Thursday night i was forced to scramble and call BG( Bubbly girl from Sephlink) Friday afternoon with out preparing I left a semi- odd incoherent inarticulate message asking if she was the one singing on her Voice mail Something tells me i wont be hearing from her........Following that up with a call to PSNG( pretty soooo nice Seph link girl) that conversation went relatively smooth, she was alarmed that i told her i sold drugs at one point of course at the pharmaceutical level.......Resigning to Jdate brought some interesting Messages:  " Hey... You look very familiar... are u the guy Frieda and Rita tried to set me up with that never called?.....you seem pretty cool.. perhaps you'll consider ?:) -" hey How are you- thank you, pretty photos I remember but their was some sort of mix up - Sure would love to".  I never called because, because,  because something really did come up. Divine intervention that she found me here?........ A Scandinavian girl emails me asking if i need money? Is this a Trick Question ? Nope you're age search is 29-73 -A fascinating conversation in sued about her passion for Israel and fetish for Israeli guys, We were supposed to meet up for drinks tonight, but exchanged it for an early brunch  She told me to text her after Joel Osteen tomorrow. She's a Christian united for Israel.....


   


No comments:

Post a Comment