Wednesday, October 30, 2013

The last time


 i frivolously spent $200 on something well never mind. Everything about the League I paid $200 to play in, is horrible, The Rules, the Officials, The players,The game and a sewage issue that makes the gym smell like A$$. With our best player resting on the bench with 10+ minutes and were up 18 Instead of running some clock, we decided to "have fun" by bombing away way behind the line, trying circus shots and criminally not getting back on Defense. Thankfully the other team was "having fun" also and only cut the lead to 12 and an open look that could have made it 9. It genuinely bothers me when their is lack of respek for the game, It actually enrages me, makes me sick seeing people watch the ball go out of bounds, or show total disregard for getting back on defense among est other crimes perpetrated against the greatest game ever invented. I pride myself on being a great teammate someone who plays to their capabilities someone who tries, and knows that when i am a detriment to the team on the court then I take a seat. I'd Like to Thank QB (Queensbridge) for the opportunity to play, but No Thank you this "Game" is not for me anymore.............

No comments:

Post a Comment