Thursday, October 10, 2013

The Best that Never Was........


 
   based on Advice from JB I sent Lloyd "Sweepea" Daniels a message and friend request on FB. Why I don't know except for the fact that I thought it'd be really cool to friend the legendary playground legend who should have been the next Magic........    It's time  for me to officially retire from Basketball, cause i completely lost my mind. In embarrassing fashion i instructed to foul before the half thinking we had one to give and hence run out the clock, but sadly miscounted,  they made both Free throws. We played catch up the whole night and humiliatingly lost by a comfortable ten. The main difference between now and then I think is that Then there was more pride it was humiliating watching take so many open lay ups, Not one guy put someone on their ass.........Random- an old friend walks into my place, and puts me on the phone with a 36 year old girl whom he thinks is perfect for me - Despite the blindsiding, we had a nice conversation though i think she may have been disappointed that I was from the Torah Side of the Laniados and not the Rich one's  ( Laniado Hospital) The usual check me out on FB let me know what you think. I'm not sure what she thinks so I didn't call her.....yet.......In the Union Square area I decided to check out Stern side kick Robin Quivers Book Signing. Cost me $38.11 and about 37 minutes to meet her and have my book signed. Pretending to be DM I reminded her about the letter he wrote that Howard read on the air and told her I was Sephardi I asked her "When we were going out" - " Ronny ( The little security guy ) doesn't let" I didn't really want to take her out............






            
               Is





No comments:

Post a Comment