Wednesday, October 16, 2013

It's no


  Myth that should you be the first to check in you're luggage in all likely hood it''ll be the last to come. Arriving at the airport Extra early and with Plenty of time to kill ( bad choice of words) I walked around the Terminal for over 30 minutes registering around 300 extra Nike Fuel Band Points. I like to usually be one of the last people to board just makes me feel like i have more control whom I sit next to, it's better than the anticipation of guessing to whom I'll have the good fortune to sit next. The Lucky Winner the empty chair.... One last play for RRPG( really really pretty girl) saying Ill pray for her etc.. QB was impressed with the text, But no reply History will not be kind to me on this one.... The communal cab to Jerusalem went smooth except for a Russian getting off at Ramot taking a Haradey woman's suitcase getting of in Minhat Yizhak. A confirmation in sued between the Angelo haradey woman and the Pudgy overly Hyper Israeli Guy, She kept blaming in on the fact that he wasn't shomer Shabbos .Twenty Minutes later Cooler heads prevailed after he told her to Shur up and and a relative took over. Thanks to my Israeli passport I was charged an 18% VAT tax it's kind of like an Sy electronic Made up tax, The sign that reads free Wifi is only Free Wifi for the first Hour of you're stay, and My dad would be disappointed that I am NOT entitled to the Free Breakfast I wont break his heart. Extra Flushes are Free.... For now.....

No comments:

Post a Comment