Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Its been


 Over 36 days since my last date, and with no prospects coming up I decided yup to re up again to jdate but not as a member... yet, The Sephlink text ed me about a great girl from a great family very bubbly and houtgoing.,talented a Singer.  Truth is "Bubbly" is not an adjective one likes to hear about his potential date, but I found it a lil im appropriate to ask how Bubbly, I gave them my FB info and said what the hell..... Out of respek for my  great friend  Munster I am going to decline going out with a young lady Whose brother in law refused to sing at his nuptials for under 1000 a song. We also went out sometime ago I think the No Chemistry reason was the reason we didn't go for a Second date.....Breaking news BG (bubbly girl) said "she'd love to meet me" give her a call.........


No comments:

Post a Comment