Saturday, October 26, 2013

Security at Nokia


Arena in Tel aviv is iron clad they confiscated my one flavor of axe deodorant I had but not the other....My $200 per seats were good but not as good as I expected, and it irritated the hell out of me that DDG decided to show up 2 minutes before tip off , to apparently save $7 by taking a bus rather than a cab. The Atmosphere was electric and Macabi cruised......... if not for the hospitality of all the people i have met up in Israel my fuel band steps would be at a quarter of what they would have been accounted for so thanks to everyone who encouraged me to go to them rather than offer to come get me...... I still haven't stopped eating since I got here......Itching for some action I walked by the Damascus gate Friday after prayers, but in a way glad that besides taking an extra 12 and half minutes to exit to the street the situation is quiet......Once again there was no pilgrimage to the Temple amount, I tried to find a loophole via the Kabbalist and War hero R Ben shushan " due to holiness of the place and the fact that we don't know the places we can  go around its preferable not to" ..... Now that I have impressed a couple of girls for "being organized for a guy" more material to add to my dating resume, and I could also add that I am considered Rich in certain parts of the hemisphere...

No comments:

Post a Comment