Friday, October 18, 2013

The Jewish



City of Hevron is always Special, Just something in the air there. After about a one hour ride I got off at the cave, Once again I covered for all those who asked I pray, and also ran into Right Wing Extremist Baruch Marzal who actually recognized me, and asked if my Brother was still linked to Shas Chairman Arye Deri? He may find me a place to stay for Chaye Sara. I missed my bus back to Jerusalem and had to stay and extra hour and fifty two minutes for the next, It gave me a chance to tour the Avraham Avenu Neighborhood as well as some Arab Area's The kids kept pestering me for Money, of which i relented and gave them around 30 Shekels roughly $8.....Logic dictates that while waiting for 2 people to fill up a 10 person communal cab to Tel Aviv That if It's taking a long time then Everyone should pick up the slack and chip in to buy the remaining Two Seats, You'res Truly was Everyone 48 Shekels or $13..... It was nice to meet up with an old friend,she's been going through a lot with the death of her sister etc..We met up with a couple of her friends one a younger version of Sandra Bernhard who looked older but was nice and another a pretty hot and hot tempered daughter of an ex diplomat who grew up abroad. " what are you doing here" I told her I came to see you- she shot me a look like I just farted in church. We did agree to all go out again next week. I left the girls to meet up with a FB Danish - Israeli friend who surprised me by looking better than her profile. The chemistry was there but nearly enough to make any drastic life changes and onwards to the central bus station . Refusing to get ripped off by a cab, I chose to take the 20 minute through the slums of telaviv riddled with Sudanese, drunks and crack whores, some of the people along the way made the Aarabs look like Sunday school teachers........

No comments:

Post a Comment