Thursday, October 17, 2013

Service ,


Is not an Israeli specialty I sat down at a restaurant and waited a good fifteen minutes before a waitress came by ( this happened to me last time ) and another 20 minutes till she brought the food, no water, one napkin, not one pass by's asking if I needed anything.......Rachel's tomb was a mob scene as my cab couldn't even pass through I walked to walk the 1000+ spiral yards around the heavy Concrete and barb wire - when refused a former Angelo and his wife told me to get into their car. I sat near they're mentally handicap daughter who was screaming , which got a lil comfortable cause I was unsure weather it was me or she was screaming before.fifteen minutes later we made it I had four people that asked me to pray for them and with clear conscience I Prayed and that included an Ex as well ( She doesn't know i am  here).......

No comments:

Post a Comment