Monday, October 14, 2013

Not to sound



    like the spies  who went to Scout out the land of Israel, and then spoke ill will of the Land. I will just say its pretty Expensive for a Second Rate Jerusalem Hotel By the old Mandelbaum Gate Near Sheikh Jarra $228 a Night, However the really good thing about Israel is That I can freely wear White gym socks with dress shoes and would fit right in...... Their should be a lot of Action with Mayoral Elections in Jerusalem and for my readers should i get kidnapped by A Arabs the Code word if I am in Distress is ROBESON.....        Hanging out with my new friend via the law contra positive and our mutual friend I decided to feel out the situation with her and see whats up "  " she thinks I'm Awesome, loves you're company but religious level not compatible" Hmm with out blinking the answer is " NOT ATTRACTED TO ME " i am not a fan of patronage Nor do I believe I am awesome or Good Company.......Plan B make plans with some of the friends of the girls I became friendly with on line The law of contra positive is Universal.............

No comments:

Post a Comment