Monday, October 21, 2013

MVP


   With all the intensive foods my relatives feed me The MVP(most valuable product) of the trip thus far has been the flush able wipes.... What was cooking didn't even get on the fire for some reason an Aunt of mine had me call a 32 year old girl from the West Bank settlement of Kfar Adumim we refer to it as Judeah. Trying to make some sort of conversation which went much like catching the wind I asked her If she was interested in just meeting up for a drink ...... About a five second pause interjecting again I asked if she was comfortable with that...... Another five seconds " I'm sorry no " All the best . I am very curious to see what rejected me....Should I move to Tel Aviv I will miss The absolute worlds greatest outdoor party part II, I don't think i can pass that up...........

No comments:

Post a Comment