Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Holy CoW



 No Pun intended. It amazed  me how many people have holes in their socks, Attending my First and last Hindu Wedding I walked into the temple with my Shoes before I could take another step I was Ushered outside by an older priest and told to remove my Shoes I guess this was my Moses in the Burning Bush moment when g0d instructed him to remove his shoes. Seeing the Statues for the various Gods they have I was fixated on the worshipers socks  Their were at least Five people with Holy Socks, and its not part of the religion. The Ceremony had an array of candles incense, Red dots, Money on trays, walking around, the groom by the bride and it got capped off by the Tug of War which ended in a draw, and an omen for a happy marriage......
         

No comments:

Post a Comment