Monday, October 7, 2013

Overhearing Some


 Shiva callers in my lobby talking about a "great man" that has passed away  that lived in the Building  I asked my doorman about who he was-  "A Racist Prick"- .........The Jewish world  also Mourns the passing of a Giant Torah Scholar R Haim Ovadia Yosef the Spiritual leader of Shas. DM points how all these revelers at Clubs and Resorts are posting their Photos with the Rabbi and Just Simply Can't, Thanksgiving in IBIZA......The Rabbi had major influence over The kashrut Business amongst other religious affairs, I hope his Family and Handlers can come to amicable resolution over the distribution of the empire...Kudos to PM Netanyahou on both his speeches at the UN and Bar Ilan - for showing Beginsque pride in his Country and articulating the Iranian Nuclear threat and the Expectations from the Palestinians, Finally Negotiating from Z to A rather than A-Z.NoMore Nothingyahou.....Running into the Polska Parade It was fascinating to see not a spec of dirt or Litter, Give them Credit they may be anti-Semitic but at least they're clean. I had some good Questions lined up but no Interviews...........After the failure of my "Dirty Shirt Idea" a new Light bulb came upon me " Fat People Food inc"  - A line of low calorie Snacks and foods that would only can be purchased my People above the Weight Line......

No comments:

Post a Comment