Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Anniversary Edition



     Hundreds of Dates,One meaningful Relationship, Five Trips to the Israel, One Hair Surgery, And Eleven Trips to the Holy City Happy 3 Year Anniversary to the OB.  What have we learned? Mark Twain Said it best  “History does not repeat itself, but it does rhyme,” ....... I have Begun my pre- flight prayers for my Trip to The Jewish State of course to get there safe, not to sit near over sized Haradeim and most importantly not to have to go #2. All Dairy products will be cut as of Sunday..... I have yet to contact any of the potential girls i can meet ranging from Acre in the North to Ashekelon in the South but really more interested in a long shot here or just meeting someone on my own. The Good Thing about Israel I Substitute my personality for being Rich.Universally to any Girls Good looking is out of the question Bummer...... Would the Syrian Community accept members of the "Falash Mura or Beita Ysrael" Ethiopian Jews? They were deemed Jewish and allowed Aliyah based on R' Ovaadia Ruling...........I think I am going to apologize to SSCG(Spirit of Second Chance girl) for acting like a douche-bag seems like the right thing to do.


No comments:

Post a Comment