Friday, November 8, 2013

In order for



online dating  to work you A) have to work at it  B) Sell yourself real well. Not living up to the expectations of the lovely woman of JDATE I closed up shop to play around with PlentyofFish. The only not so good thing about POF is majority of the fish are Shell Fish but again But..... My Profile reads
 "isn't really for me determine what kind of person i am- but my grandmother insisted i was handsome and i know shed never lie to me. Facts are that I am a half a fame candidate in being on time and girls compliment me on being organized for a guy and insist that's as important as being rich and good looking. I pronounce silent letters, am fluent in foreign language profanity ( helps during driving)my spelling is atrocious, and was gonna convert to Islam but allah wouldn't advance me on the 72 virgins so i remained a Jew. My affinity for the obscure allows me to attend all kinds of functions that i probably shouldn't be at. I love using old people words like valise, and always administer a courtesy flush".  I am still yet to be emailed for my photos.....With Limited options I asked a member of the Tribe what she looks for in a guy. Taller than me, Smart, Funny, and not an A$$hole- She settled for Two definite out of the Four and we should be getting together Sat night. I may have known of her from Before.... What the hell is SapioSexual? sounds really good but I wasn't enough of it to garner a response from one of the Prettier girls I found on the site.. What have I learned thus far? probably the same thing I learned before from this site that Voluminous girls really love cuddling.....



No comments:

Post a Comment