Wednesday, November 13, 2013

The DIvine,

Seems to know what he's talking about. Enthusiastically, I went to pick up DI( Divine intervention Girl) figuring for the usual pass the time formalities style date. I't pleasantly surprised that she was prettier than i thought, worldly Knowledgeable, Fun personality, attentive and understood me. From my Bathroom habits, to dating patterns, to Every day life philosophy and our conversation bordered from the absurd to world events. We pretty much closed the restaurant alongside a haradei couple who according to her observation seemed to be having way to much of a good time slurping  up their Souffle. We exchanged theories as to why they were so Happy. Hinting for a Second date, I caught myself remembering from previous relationship to be Direct and tell Woman what I wanted and asked her out again. Their will be Church on Sunday......Hating the person I have become from Online dating I have officially closed up shop. Ignoring Emails, taking numbers and not calling, Exchanging conversations, and then just ignoring. I'm not a good Person.........Refusing to let the terrorists win, I returned to the court. The Results were much of the same   it's hard to play with heartless,Gutless players who KNOW everything. My Minutes were limited, but effective with Stats that do NOT appear in the box score....

No comments:

Post a Comment