Thursday, November 21, 2013

Thanks to my date


with Mom Jeans girl that I Saw The Lesbian That looked like Jack Sikma The Stone Rose Lounge  in the Time Warner Building has become my go to First date place. The View is Extraordinaire both the indoor and out. The Great news first. She was on time, She looked like her photos, and she had some sort of Job in Dimona, while serving in the IDF... Of course she was no Mordechai Vananu and didn't leak out any secrets that she may or may not of had ;Typical Israeli Ambiguity. I felt like we had a great one time conversation from politics ( shes lefty of course we vehemently disagreed on Rabin) to the Single life in NY. I found her to be uniquely confident and  really set in her ways and loosened up completely when I felt I didn't need to Impress, Maybe Something good will happen, Maybe was NO. She felt nostalgic when I played The Revivo Project Shabbat Songs and was amused how i articulated my Profane Arabic curses in the car ride  home to "Ells Kitchen".... Call me crazy I thought their was something, not where you may think, but really. Seemed too difficult to continue though Looks like I will be placing a call to LG ( Lilith's Girl)........

No comments:

Post a Comment