Sunday, November 10, 2013

Ill Ask Again



WHY DOES EVERY GIRL I GO OUT WITH SHOW UP LATE? SYGGR( Syrian girl gone rouge) texted me shed be about Twenty minutes late, which left me flirting with the idea to drop a deuce at Starbucks, The situation wasn't critical so I passed. Once she showed she was on Fire, She reminded me of a Kathy Griffin with bigger boobs. Sitting at a Lounge in Bay ridge our conversation was unfiltered and we pondered the fact of how the hell did two people that went to MD meet on Plentyoffish. Things got crazier when she told me she worked with her Ex In Curacao for a sports website being run by poker ace Abe. Her food was taking a while to come, and I mentioned its coming with the Moshiach, but she dropped the bombshell that he was a Hoax and wasn't coming. How can that be after all the songs and prayers?  She was adamant  No Moshaich . I was thoroughly impressed by her SAT Scores and the fact that she was valedictorian, and was embarrassed to tell her that she beat me by over 500 points .She had a keen way of utilizing big words with a heavy dosage of Profanity, like Emily Dickenson combined with the wrestler Chynna .She was fun and outgoing and when the yawning started playing  a major role in the conversation It signaled closing time. I called Abe and he remembered her as pretty, pretty smart and her husband having a high pitched voice"... Our interests seem continents apart my love for the Jewish State and hers  for the Machu Pichua in Peru. No church on Sunday............



No comments:

Post a Comment