Tuesday, November 26, 2013

After A



    Sort let down last night with Jdate Girl Whats Next. Perhaps BG?  I think I am losing my interest in hearing about the  Machu pichau, and what songs girls and their ex's sing their kids Though i must say the cleavage shot made it a lot more interesting. Dating is NOT EASY...... Is it that Important for a Star Athlete on Scholarship overseas to return home to finish his military service at a desk Job in logistics. Can Seton Hall guard Tom Maayan Represent Israel better as an Ambassador?..... After a Buzzer beater by QB to Beat Hot Sauce. A melee broke out between The Egyptian Phenom Hot Sauce and one of our players. my Journalistic instincts kicked in ( not like my basketball) and I began filming the Fracas.Thirty Seconds into my Report I was always attacked by Two thugs from the losing team cursing and threatening. Public Domain i can film where ever i want, The Fight over shadowed a brilliant performance by QB that including a tough baseline runner that clinched the win......." I'll Bury you, Where you Stand MothaF&^CKA".......

No comments:

Post a Comment