Friday, November 8, 2013

peanut Allergies



  are very important to learn about. Attending a Fundraising game for a Young Kid that Died from it, Between my brother's 8th grade team and the local Y team. I was forced to get into the action not for my knowledge of Allergies but to referee the game. I worked a relatively clean first quarter I wish I could have gotten to do The larry major Trademark of pointing one way and calling in the other and of course the Earl T. Strom "AND ONE "........Breaking News The Divine Intervened again when "Was looking forward to hearing from you this week what happened? Also did I almost literally run into u on OP Saturday, That would have been awkward" - The answer was Ohh Sorry I was away couple days, would love to get together this week - yeah I thought so too haha" ..... Long story Short See you on Monday Night......Not allowing the Terrorists to win I will be returning to the court This Tuesday back to leagues with Team QB, hopefully they'll trade, but one thing's for certain My game will speak for itself  and  I'll be sure that they will be forced to have someone  else be good on their bench....

No comments:

Post a Comment