Monday, December 2, 2013

How Come



      most girls I have dated have always been Hungry? Of course that's a bad sign for a guy when a girl eats on a date and when she eat's a lot its a very bad sign. Thanks to RE ( Real estate) Girl the frivolous dating has stopped, With exception to a last minute get together with BG( Bubbly Girl) her people called again and We finally caught each other in text to go out on Either Thursday or Sunday Night . I chose Sunday less Pressure. I'm for certain she's a great girl etc etc, But Please pardon My lack of Ralph Waldo Emerson of "nothing great was ever achieved with out enthusiasm".The very  Good news is at least we avoided that root canal style initial Fifteen minute phone call . The African-American from The Islands has been persistent in me coming over,  her messages have been more and more explicit if I can look past her face and her accent I think I can really have a good time. Naa respectfully decline.....Two Functions RE suggested the Rabbi from the Boob Cruise is having a Hanukkah party and the IDF Black Tie Gala hmm I may go...next year..This time Around online I figure ill get my Money's worth and message everyone, with the a strong emphasis on woman from the Eastern Bloc......

No comments:

Post a Comment