Saturday, December 28, 2013

Prior to


 A date or meeting up with someone The worst feeling for me is that Stomach Growl knowing Number Two is on it's way. A close second is The Heartburn Salami Burp Feeling that makes you Self conscience to Even Breathe. On My way to meet a Girl from Online whose story Intrigued me, and she happened to have pretty photos. She was Italian Catholic Convert who Either had an Israeli Fetish or Israelis had a fetish for her. she Insisted we only go for Hot chocolate and I was perhaps Disingenuously Insisting drinks or Dinner, I relented and we met up in the Upper East Side. My Lens started acting up and the Squint and Twitching came along with it, We Spoke of past relationship failure, Israelis and She Thoroughly impressed me with her Sign Language. She didn't seem the need to flatter me by getting made or dressd up. But after all it was an $8.82 Hot chocolate date. The Chemistry we had over the phone and text was ephemeral, but still squeezed a good Hour and half conversation, She introduced me to a " Hook Up " Site called Tinder which she was on for Fun cause she'd never hook up and  Exchanged the Spurious it was great to meet you's. What did I learn? How to Sign I am going to the bathroom ( #1 and #2 is same) and to call Someone an A$$hole. No Church on Sunday..............

No comments:

Post a Comment