Saturday, December 7, 2013

The Kitchen is


  Closed the Bar is Opened  Dating Policy is not making certain family members of mine happy, They Accuse me of being cheap....ME?.......No Glasnost and No Perestroika with the woman of the former Iron Curtain The Program has been a failure albeit a Polite Failure........RIP Danny Matt a decorated  veteran of Five Israeli Wars. My Uncle was a POW with him in 1948 during the fall of Gush Etezion...... 72 Years ago ." A Date Which will live in Infamy"........Haven't confirmed with BG(Bubbly Girl) for Sunday yet, I'm just hopeful I don't need to go through the typical SY dating motions Heck I don't even know where she lives, I'm sure she's really looking forward........ HBD to one of Basketballs all time greats  LJB   Lebron ? Nope  #33 Larry Joe Bird is 57.........

No comments:

Post a Comment