Monday, December 30, 2013

Sometimes

   I check out the overseas girls section Online. Beyond asking for Green card or to pay their phone bills or bail them out of a northern Israeli prison  they are smart enough to avoid me ,When I mention I'll be In Israel,  " yeah it would be great to meet up" . Sometimes the overseas Girls section contacts me, generally not the good part of the section, but I am always cordial and utter that same "yeah it would be great to meet up" whenever you're in NY. Jim McKay's dad Taught him that in life generally you're greatest fears are seldom realized - Well tonight they are. I hate pulling the under the weather card, cause I know it's going to get me back, But Ill comply and pull it out over the course of our meeting. In Reality Can it be worse than meeting up with someone who made me miss The Hatikva at the macabbi Game or the girl that looked like Aunt Ethel not 50 years ago but present day? Probably not...... Profound thought the only Justification for John Kerry making so many Trips to the Middle East, Hes got to be getting major tail....

No comments:

Post a Comment