Monday, December 9, 2013

The Only


  Thing that concerned me was weather to go to  BG( bubbly girl) door or not . I consulted with the prestigious Sages of the dating counsel and by 2-1 vote, They said to text. G0d was on my side as I had cover due to the fact their was a function across the street with Valet service so I really had no where to stand. "Should I valet the car, I'm right up front" I was Five minutes Early she 12 minutes late. The Over/ Under was set at 97 Minutes which was fair for a late Sunday night Brooklyn  Date.  I was pleasantly surprised when she came outside and it Took Seven Seconds to re leave  any of the awkwardness due to lack of speaking before. On wards to the main Event being her of course. Her Experiences and back in the day Moments be Lied her 29 years of age. A talented vocalist, she was shy to do a little number, does a comedian always have to make jokes.....We sat though 184 minutes of Tea and Desert ( I really thought they served alcohol) and was thoroughly impressed with her knowledge of the Jewish State Particularity the Fienstien- Barazani Story. I found her Sexy the way She threw her hair to side and appreciated her very Expressive hand  motions . The Fact that She loved football and went 11-2 ATS garnered a marriage proposal of course i didn't.. Putting her on the spot with out putting her on the spot a "Sure we can try again"  a stickler for language I expected a Different answer I probably did put her on the spot, but only to be fair if I had to go through the intermediary I'd probably take her out around T'isha Be Av. What have I learned ? That it's a good thing I am not a Shamie, Cause of her moderate to severe allergies to colognes and Scents, Should we ever hit it off I think we'd need  Separate Bathrooms....Church On Sunday?......






No comments:

Post a Comment