Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Maybe she really is



   Washing her hair? After Postponing Monday Night  I text  GSG( good Samaritan girl) if 8fish was Still good for tonight? " G--i .. You're really so nice and I feel bad doing this,this is all new to me and i feel i am not ready....Pls understand that it's nothing personal and hope you're not upset with me.....Hmmm "I totally understand- dw about it - your'e surprise was lotto tickets didn't win anyways actually i think $7 maybe haha and chocolate is always rehash-able maybe not the chalev ysrael ones - for real though i hope everything works out for you - behatzlach  Kyrie elesion.......How great would it have been had her ticket won, of course my stupid conscience would kick in and force me to share. Give her Credit for patronizing  in an eloquent manner, almost as believable as the girl who told me she needs to wash her hair every night for the rest of her life, took me a while to get it.......







No comments:

Post a Comment