Wednesday, December 25, 2013

And nothing else


Matters.... over a conversation with a lady friend -  confidence was attractive for her and it just so happened that every guy she's dated had Money. So the Equation went like this M= C+ G ( money= confidence then get the girl )... Following the Conversation I changed in my profile my Annual income from "will tell you later" to over $100,000 A mild Embellishment........... Seems Eerie to hear Israelis wishing people CHAG SAMECH on Xmas, But I think i get it........For Religious Reasons The Match that I had a 50% Stake was not made in Heaven No church on Sunday....... Their may be Church on Sunday with BG (bubbly girl) and again their may not. I did Call her last night to Apologize for the  " Misunderstanding" and  Ask her out again, It maybe that I Invent my own conclusions...........

No comments:

Post a Comment