Sunday, December 22, 2013

Is Falafi the Plural


 of Falafel?...... Blessed are the Matchmakers for they shall enter the kingdome. A long with a Mutual friend I played an integral role  in setting up someone who on paper looks like a terrific match, and will leave it at that.... Due to Technical difficulties a covert Set up Operation was forced to be abandoned. The records can't be opened for another Thirty Years.........Perhaps I went a lil overboard in my profile Referring to my Ideal Relationship: Mohamed and Amina and the rest of the wives- Of course Amina was his mother but who cares no one is supposed to know that, not unless you're a hostage in a Kenyan Mall and you have to prove to the terrorist you're mooslim by knowing that.......An  Email from a girl with out a photo from Durban, SA  with an Israeli Name, taking the bait I email her at her Gmail Account for Photos, Shes African American But not bad, She asked if I can help with her Phone Bill its currently  US $2817.77, Ill try......

No comments:

Post a Comment