Wednesday, January 1, 2014

The Really cute

Waitress at the Sheepshead bay Establishment confirmed that Jim McKay's  Dad was right my worst fears weren't confirmed. None the less me and the Israeli girl who happened to be in town had a decent conversation and I  Drove her to the OHEL to pray by the Lubavitche Rebbe, because I always wished someone would do that for me when I was In Israel ( metaphorically speaking of course). Their is a short list of people whom I always pray for, (Except I forgot her Mother's name) and of course the Jets, But I think that's frivolous prayer after all it is the Jets.....Shimon Heres say's no more resolutions, only Solutions Maybe except Road rage and Line range....." A New King has Risen, That did Not Who Joseph was", Will the D'blassio Era mean the down fall of the Empire State? So much for being Optometrisitic.............

No comments:

Post a Comment