Saturday, January 4, 2014

MindBogglig that


    for 40 Years of my life I have been standing up to Urinate.So after Roughly 43,800  give or take a couple thousand Urinations. It is something that one should be able to do with his eyes shut, a Slam dunk. Why am I still peeing all over the floor when I urinate in the dark It's been bothering the hell out of me.......Under a tun of duress and not being able to say no I " agreed" to play in leagues again on team QB. HM the captain promised me He will be searching feverishly for a replacement player for me very much like OJ was Searching for the Real Killers........In a moment of Weakness  I resigned up for Jdate.  I couldn't resist not taking the bait and had to respond to a couple of messages. One girl Ignores my response and one  we have an intense text session of course not the intense you may be thinking, but more so Way of life, How many kids, style conversation. Deciding to hit the  iron while it's hot we met up at a very Quiet Russian Lounge in Sheepshead bay. She was Seven Minutes late, Which Belied her Very thorough Personality.  She made an Effort to look good and Resembled her photos, Our conversation for the most part was just That, and early on I Realized that I am not really the right guy for her and she's not for me, The Fetish part had nothing to do with it of course.  The Date got extended a lil cause of the wall that was obstructing my view to ask for the check. We cordially lied to each other that it was fun, and Get home Safes..... NCOS...........




 


No comments:

Post a Comment