Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Strength, Strength,

 and Strengthisize .........Summing up 2013 was listening to Metallica's Fade to black " I have lost the will to live, Simply nothing more to give, Their is nothing more me, need the end to set me free" - A Lil dark for me haha-  but  yet profound.......Everyone or at least I do Lie about their NYE  plans, "I had this house party to go to. or singles party in the city, or Hang out with relatives blablabla" trying to be happening. I Chose to meet a friend and perhaps some of her friends. In a scene reminiscent to the Seinfeld Chinese restaurant, We were told Fifteen Minutes, after 42 min 07 Seconds wait  and yet more people " with reservations" getting seated, we stormed out. It Fell on the deaf ears of the hostess that we would take the table of four and order for four in order to be seated. We settled in Take out and I may have a potential date with one of her friends........


No comments:

Post a Comment