Thursday, January 30, 2014

one good thing


   About not being social is that I avoid taking the elevator with certain people and that  provides me with Seven flights of free exercise......According to the Experts Oracle and AM the right side on the Superbowl is Seattle, The Only bad follow up to that is Backgammon legend and Sports Gambling degenerate Falafel loves Seattle too.....A follow up study to M+Ms I purchases a pack of Atkins indulge style M+Ms  in a 110 calorie bag Their were 37 m+mI (orange 6. red 5, green 11, brown 5, Yellow 8 and Blue 2) roughly 2.9729 calories per One m+mI as opposed to the 4.25 calories in a regular M+M. What we learn from this study is that Some people have way to much free time on their hands.......After a real nice conversation with OG I just text her that I did not forgot to wish her a " Have the best day" and kept the exchanges minimal. I'm going with the Munster Plan of Limited Text. See you Saturday night..........



No comments:

Post a Comment