Saturday, February 1, 2014

Wishing


   My Black readers a Happy and meaningful Black History Month.......... A religious Jewish young man was assuring a pretty gentile young woman that she can trust him into going upstairs to his apartment to turn on the light for him on the only Sabbath - WTf is she nuts??........ I think I would make a Good Persian as I don't ever wear ties or even know how to make them........Statement of Regret, but no apology to former Friend Mooch for overreacting to what i perceived to be his Insolence, for printing out correspondences from my profile...... With The Jewish Month of ADAR opening, what better and more fitting to welcome it in by Going to the Town of Great Neck to take out OG( optometrestic girl) She's Persian..............

No comments:

Post a Comment