Sunday, February 2, 2014

Going



   Over  final preparations and details for my date with OG. My Breath and Body smelled good, No traces of heartburn, clean shaven, went number Two to avoid any potential disasters, covered up my receding hairline to the best of my abilities, Listened to Javad Music, and cleverly got her some Generic Atkins M+M's. With great enthusiasm i trekked out for the 26 mile ride Great Neck. Naturally I was early and  Our contiguous email exchanges. spilled over to live conversation as their was a lot of levity, a lot of Banter, and a lot of  getting to know each other. The Conversation continued through out dinner, and she dropped the Bomb when She said " She didn't care about looks". Holy$H#t  I smelled trouble, cause that means she does. The Fun continued as we secretly picked out each other's Deseret  How romantic Blablabla.  We left on her Que, and i Got to hear some of her Music on the way home. She was explaining directions for me for the way home,but found it hard to concentrate, She was thoroughly impressive. Walking her to her Steps, I waited for the "Get Home safe" or " Text me when you get in", only upon not hearing it, I sheepishly wished her that , She half smiled at me  and good night and i headed home somewhat disappointed....... Church on Sunday hmmm......
   
  

No comments:

Post a Comment