Thursday, February 13, 2014

Dreams do Come True



             I have been  having erotic dreams about shoveling well not erotic the embellishment of the dream makes it sound better, and all my dreams have been coming more true Than I ever imagined. The last time I was having Shoveling dreams was the blizzard of 2010.......  Me and OG did not win the Lotto, but their is a good chance will be getting together. After Two dates, I didn't think Either of us owed the other any explanation, but after stopping to reach out, deeming the effort wasteful and concurring no one gets hurt, The Question loomed  Why give up on something that was going well or at least you thought was going well we spoke about the Misunderstanding, and ironed out the ambiguity, But before we did that........ TO BE Continued

No comments:

Post a Comment