Monday, February 24, 2014

With The Purim



     Holiday Approaching the once Nascent relationship with OG  is slowly becoming ephemeral. Generally Speaking I lose Steam in Dates or relationship when I don't feel excitement from the Girls side, I don't doubt she enjoys our time together as I do,and love the fact that she appreciates my idiosyncrasies but everything seems to scripted, throw in the Traffic and travel to Tehran West the Enthusiasm is not where it should be......The  imposed retierement of the all time winningest ( and losingest) coach of YU has made for a great debate on Whty the school would lay the ax down on the longtime coach. Former Captain AL cried out an injustice has been made, as the Yeshiva program  is more ceremonial and not about wins and losses ( he was 53-102 in his last 10 seasons) " he's coaching Yeshiva League players...." applauding his good nature and alluding that the next coach would not provide more than Two Extra wins a season, a link to his op-ed would be provided as soon as its up.......Would you invest money with a good friends brother if the friend replied  " Peace and love, M.... I wont get involved "

No comments:

Post a Comment