Monday, February 17, 2014

Geneva1, Geneva2


 
both yielded 0.0 resolutions for the civil war in Syrian and proved to be fruitless........Wanting to do things right the Second time around with BG (bubbly girl) I steered clear from any excess frivolous texts or jokes and only text her 3 minutes prior to picking her up. Eight minutes later she came outside and not a word of Geneva1 or prior misunderstandings was spoken. Weather was the Hot topic for a while, but it got really depressing, and we started mixing it up with Olympics, Her Work, Her Friends, Her Hobbies, her Religious level, her Family Her Etc.... On occasion I would attempt to relate something about myself, attempt a joke, and had to crowbar in the fact that some A##hole bought Yves Claude Laurent chair for Two Million big ones. I never realized how disintresting i was, In Over 5 Hours of  Geneva1 and Geneva2 not one question about myself; what i do, where i was born, Hobbies etc..... A lot of Birthdays at the establishment,which added excitement, except for the fact that it annoyed me a lil that in every group their is always one person who is over the top singing and yelling the song, I reckon enthusiasm is good... The conversation shifted back to the always safe topic of Weather, with a mix up Bathroom Etiquette, Potholes and OCD.  What I learned was not to drive in the right lanes on Ocean Parkway, Their are a lot of  potholes. No COS or Geneava3.....



No comments:

Post a Comment