Tuesday, February 4, 2014

The Day the Music

 Died 55 years later........The  Munster "NO text girls you' really like for a second date rule" was  in effect and I planned on calling OG Monday night, till she text me a snow reference in the Afternoon , Long story short after a nice conversation Their will be Church on Sunday..........I't made me especially curios what kind of music my neighbors on the treadmill were listening to?.......It Saddned me going  nuts on a metrocard machine at the P F train Station - The Touch screen was slow, I kept hitting the wrong amounts, The machine was rejecting my Money and I was cursing and punching the machine, Looking like i belonged in Bellvue. Reflecting after missing the Train, I just got left the station and went back to my office......

No comments:

Post a Comment