Wednesday, January 15, 2014

What the FOG



  What the FOG........It's probably fitting that I am having a writers Block trying to recap our dismal and abysmal performance in week 2 of the XBL. The Opening Tip pretty much summed up the game We Weren't ready, We were out of position, we gave up an open lay up and the flood gates opened  up from there. The Turnovers, The forced Shots, The Failure to get back on Defense, Lackadaisical effort to cover shooters, We looked sadder than the people in the waiting room of Sloan Kettering. Uncharacteristically, I had a couple of chances for some hard fouls, But I think i have gotten soft. The Second half Opened up very much like the first Two Open Layups and a Three, Which led me to having a minor Meltdown, and notifying the Referee That we Quit and won't be finishing the game, I may have slightly moved the bench in the process. DA and Herzl led a minor resurgence that saw us cut the lead to Eleven, but by that point the tank was out of gas. I had a minor outburst at Herzl. after instructing him to show out on a screen, I criticized him for leaving the Paint which resulted in defensive gaff. So I would like to apologize to Herzl for causing any  Hurt, harm or injustice..........

No comments:

Post a Comment